Usage：Manual 6 coluor screen printer can print sheet things, ex. paper, T-shirts, bags, clothing, towel, umbrellas, caps, shoes.
Silk screen printer for 6colors, 5colors, 4colors, 3colors, 2colors textile printing..
HC-SM6-1624 6 color 6 worktable screen printing machine
1) Worktable size: 17.7*25.6 inch (450*650mm)
2) Max print size: 16.5*24.4 inch (420*620mm)
3) Max print speed: 800pcc/H
4) Max print thickness: 0-20 MM
5) Print color number: 6
6) Max height of screen frame: 1.57 inch (40mm)
7) Max size of screen plate: 21.6*26.7 inch (550*680mm)
8) Drying mode: IR
9) Wattage of heater: 3.6KW
10) Positioning system: Mechanical position
11) Power source: Manual，without electricity
HC-SM4-1624 4 color 4 station screen printer
1) Max print size: 16.5*24.4 inch (420*620mm)
2) Worktable size: 17.7*25.6 inch (450*650mm)
3) Print color number: 4
1) 6 color 6 press screen printing machine with high strength, good rigidity tensile support and full steel design to ensure longer life.
2) Center vertical shaft type structure design to rotate smoothly, reduce labor intensity.
3) Infrared dryer make ink dry fast.
4) Worktable can be moved around, and the screen plate can also be moved around, the front of screen plate can be fine adjusted up and down, make it more convenient and precise when overprint, print precision can reach 0.025mm.
5) Screen frame with rotatable arrangement to make operator work alone or cooperate with two or more people, so high efficiency printing come true
Power Supply︰220V/110V, 50/60HZ (For IR dryer)
Standard Certificate: ISO9001-2000
Country of Origin: Guangdong, China
Payment Terms: T.T, PayPal, Western Union or L/C
Lead time: Within 5 days when get buyer’s payment or deposit
Shippment: By DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air or by sea
Guaranty: one year
Packing: by wooden case
Packing size: 1700*1700*1200mm
Packing volume: 3.5 CBM
Gross weight: 500KG
Machine Fittings for free:
Squeegee one pc
One set of tool box
Operation instruction in English
Please click here to see the video http://youtu.be/KJBxVvZZIXI